Training Co-OrdinatorSalary: £22,000 - £25,000 per Year
Here at Highbury Recruitment we are working with a confectionary manufacturer just outside of Norwich who are looking for an experienced Training Co-Ordinator to join their team.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate and deliver training predominantly to production staff and wider staff team where needed.
Key Responsibility Areas
1. Ensure that all production staff receive the required statutory and mandatory training and that the learning is embedded into factory practices.
2. Ensure that accurate training records are maintained, with an understanding and working knowledge of the Training Matrix.
3. Work with others to ensure that all new starters receive an accurate and complete induction in line with general Company and factory practices.
4. To support Team Leaders to complete the induction reviews of Temporary seasonal production staff.
5. Work with others (production/technical/HR) to develop appropriate training materials.
6. Deliver bespoke training to production staff on an as –needs basis.
7. Work collaboratively to develop appropriate training materials and activities to implement new processes.
8. Support any production apprentices in ensuring that they receive the right level of experience and training required for their apprenticeship.
9. Participate fully in the weekly meeting with the Production Manager.
10. Participate fully in a monthly meeting with the Operations Director to report on progress.
11. To provide accurate and timely reports using excel and other systems, maintaining records in line with company requirements.
Essential Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Good standard of general education (Level 3 or above)
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially word, excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
• Interest in personal development
Desirable Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Level 3 Coaching and Mentoring
• Certificate in Training Practice (CIPD)
• Understanding of different learning styles and different ways of learning and to adapt training delivery accordingly
• Knowledge of LEAN and Six Sigma
• Awareness of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene in a factory setting
Essential Behavioural Skills and Abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues
• Confidence in presenting to others, with the ability to explain information and ideas in a calm and logical manner both in written and verbal formats
• Attention to detail with excellent accuracy and recording skills
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan work logically and effectively
• Self -motivated yet able to work as part of a team
• Able to work positively to deadlines and changing priorities
• Experience of providing instruction to others in a manufacturing/factory/technical environment
• Developing and delivering training and technical instruction in a food manufacturing factory
• Developing and delivering bespoke training materials
• Coaching factory staff
• Developing training for individuals who speak English as an additional language
Please contact Kerry at Highbury Recruitment for more information or send a CV along with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org