Energy and Sustainability ConsultantLocation: London
Salary: £20,000.00 - £30,000.00
Start Date: 2019-03-05
Here at Highbury Recruitment we are looking for an energy/sustainability consultant to work for a multi-discipline engineering consultancy company.
The ideal candidate would be someone educated to Degree/Masters level in a relevant discipline, with at least two/three years’ experience working in an energy or sustainability related field.
Reporting to the Sustainability Team leader, the energy/sustainability consultant’s duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Undertaking BREEAM assessments
· Producing Energy and Sustainability Statements
· Undertaking thermal modelling and dynamic simulations within IES to produce SBEM calculations and EPCs
· Undertaking SAP calculations to determine compliance and inform energy assessments
· Carrying our daylight, sunlight and overheating assessments
The ideal candidate should possess all of the following:
· Qualified BREEAM assessor, including New Construction, Other, multi res, RFO
· Proficiency and experience working with IES, in particular for thermal modelling
· Proficiency and experience working with SAP for Part L compliance
· Experience in producing energy and sustainability statements for planning applications
· Experience in producing daylight, sunlight and overheating assessments
· On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor
· Proficiency and experience working with IES for Part L compliance and daylight studies
· Experience in use of One Click LCA software (LCC, Life Cycle Impact);
· Experience in carrying out Post Occupancy Evaluation.
· NDEA level 4/5 including production and accreditation for issuing EPCs
· Low Carbon Consultant/ESOS LEAD Assessor
· Familiarity with WELL/LEED
To apply please send a CV and cover letter or call Kerry on 01603 931999.