Site ManagerLocation: Norwich
Rate: £48,000 - £52,000 per Year
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Start Date: 2016-10-03
Important: Site Manager
We are seeking an experienced, motivated and driven Site Manager for a minimum 1 year fixed term contract. You will need to be able to work at a fast pace and work well under pressure. Reporting to the Project Manager or Operations Manager you will manage the delivery of all projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
Key responsibilities include:
•Establish standards of quality on site and ensure delivery of a quality build in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements.
•Undertake the works in the most economic manner to eliminate waste and avoid non recoverable costs and preliminaries losses. Monitor and work to agreed preliminaries budget.
•Produce and develop project programmes and control operations to achieve delivery of the project on time. Organise the works and supply chain to provide the right working environment to avoid disruption between trades.
•Understand the client priorities and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations.
•Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
•Manage project handover and ensure defect / snag free completion.
Essential and desirable criteria
• A proven track record of successful delivery of projects in a similar role.
• Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC/NVQ4 etc) or equivalent
• A current CSCS card and SMSTS certificate.
• Valid Driving Licence
• Ability to accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications
• Management of the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
• Using Microsoft programmes; ie Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.