Welcome to Highbury Recruitment
At Highbury Recruitment we believe in building personal and longstanding relationships with both clients and candidates alike. We will provide you with an independent, reliable and effective recruitment service for your specialised sector.
Highbury Recruitment has over 15 years experience in the industry, combined with over 35 years experience in the relevant sectors, offering both the client and candidates support and expert knowledge. We work hard to provide a dedicated bespoke service using motivated and skilled recruitment consultants.
Follow Us On Twitter
Specialising in Industrial, Engineering, Technological, Scientific, Construction and Automotive sectors on a permanent, temporary and contract basis, Highbury Recruitment has an extensive network of contacts. This makes us the only place you need to go for your recruitment requirements.
- Industrial – Cleaners, Production Workers, Factory Operatives, Forklift Drivers, Drivers.
- Engineering – CNC Millers and Turners, Mechanical/Electrical Fitters, TIG/MIG Welders Commissioning, Project, Applications, Design Engineers.
- Scientific – Chemical Process Operators, Lab Technicians, Scientists, Food Technologists, Analysts.
- Technological – Software Engineers, Software Architects, Cloud and Infrastructure, Project managers and researchers.
- Construction – All trades, CSCS Labourers, Site Managers.
- Automotive – Engineers, Mechanics, Panel beaters, Paint sprayers, Fitters, Body & Interior technicians, Sales & after service.
Location: Wymondham , Ref: 19712, Type: Contract
Highbury Recruitment are working in conjunction with a Client who require an Electrical Contracts Manager. The Electrical Contracts Manager will be required to oversee industrial and commercial installation projects across the country. ...more detailsApply >
Location: Bristol , Ref: 19678, Type: Fixed Term Contract
Highbury Recruitment are working on a project in Bristol and require X2 Ceiling Fixers for an immediate start. Candidates must have asbestos awareness.Apply >
Due to the nature of the project the hours of work are 4pm - 4am running until Christmas.
£25 per hour.
Location: Norwich, Norfolk, Ref: 19680, Type: Contract
My Norwich client based in the city centre are currently looking for a Chef to join their team.Apply >
The position is day time hours, 8am-4pm and is an immediate start.
For more information, please call 01603 931999 or send an up to date CV to Tom@highburyrecruitment.com
Location: Diss, Norfolk, Ref: 19661, Type: Permanent
My client is a large engineering company near Diss, Norfolk. They are looking for a Storeman to join their busy team. ...more detailsApply >
Location: Norwich, Ref: 19557, Type: Permanent
My client is a leading engineering company in Norwich. They are looking for a Shipping/Production Planner to join their busy team. ...more detailsApply >