Welcome to Highbury Recruitment
At Highbury Recruitment we believe in building personal and longstanding relationships with both clients and candidates alike. We will provide you with an independent, reliable and effective recruitment service for your specialised sector.
Highbury Recruitment has over 15 years experience in the industry, combined with over 35 years experience in the relevant sectors, offering both the client and candidates support and expert knowledge. We work hard to provide a dedicated bespoke service using motivated and skilled recruitment consultants.
Follow Us On Twitter
Specialising in Industrial, Engineering, Technological, Scientific, Construction and Automotive sectors on a permanent, temporary and contract basis, Highbury Recruitment has an extensive network of contacts. This makes us the only place you need to go for your recruitment requirements.
- Industrial – Cleaners, Production Workers, Factory Operatives, Forklift Drivers, Drivers.
- Engineering – CNC Millers and Turners, Mechanical/Electrical Fitters, TIG/MIG Welders Commissioning, Project, Applications, Design Engineers.
- Scientific – Chemical Process Operators, Lab Technicians, Scientists, Food Technologists, Analysts.
- Technological – Software Engineers, Software Architects, Cloud and Infrastructure, Project managers and researchers.
- Construction – All trades, CSCS Labourers, Site Managers.
- Automotive – Engineers, Mechanics, Panel beaters, Paint sprayers, Fitters, Body & Interior technicians, Sales & after service.
Location: Norwich, Ref: 20509, Type: Permanent
Highbury Recruitment are working in conjunction with a Client who require X2 Electronics Technicians. ...more detailsApply >
Location: Norwich, Ref: 20345, Type: Contract
My Client based to the North of Norwich are currently looking to recruit a Veterinary assistant to join their team of dedicated professionals helping with the health, safety and well-being of the animals in their care, ranging from horses, cattle, pigs, goats to sheep and various small animals. ...more detailsApply >
Location: Wymondham , Ref: 19782, Type: Permanent
My client is a leading manufacturer and is looking for a CNC Lathe Operator. ...more detailsApply >
Location: Wymondham , Ref: 19712, Type: Contract
Highbury Recruitment are working in conjunction with a Client who require an Electrical Contracts Manager. The Electrical Contracts Manager will be required to oversee industrial and commercial installation projects across the country. ...more detailsApply >
Location: Wymondham , Ref: 19167, Type: Permanent
Highbury Recruitment are working in conjunction with a fast-growing electrical contractor providing design and installation services across all business sectors in East of England. ...more detailsApply >