Welcome to Highbury Recruitment
At Highbury Recruitment we believe in building personal and longstanding relationships with both clients and candidates alike. We will provide you with an independent, reliable and effective recruitment service for your specialised sector.
Highbury Recruitment has over 15 years experience in the industry, combined with over 35 years experience in the relevant sectors, offering both the client and candidates support and expert knowledge. We work hard to provide a dedicated bespoke service using motivated and skilled recruitment consultants.
Follow Us On Twitter
Specialising in Industrial, Engineering, Technological, Scientific, Construction and Automotive sectors on a permanent, temporary and contract basis, Highbury Recruitment has an extensive network of contacts. This makes us the only place you need to go for your recruitment requirements.
- Industrial – Cleaners, Production Workers, Factory Operatives, Forklift Drivers, Drivers.
- Engineering – CNC Millers and Turners, Mechanical/Electrical Fitters, TIG/MIG Welders Commissioning, Project, Applications, Design Engineers.
- Scientific – Chemical Process Operators, Lab Technicians, Scientists, Food Technologists, Analysts.
- Technological – Software Engineers, Software Architects, Cloud and Infrastructure, Project managers and researchers.
- Construction – All trades, CSCS Labourers, Site Managers.
- Automotive – Engineers, Mechanics, Panel beaters, Paint sprayers, Fitters, Body & Interior technicians, Sales & after service.
Location: Norwich, Ref: 21219, Type: Permanent
Highbury Recruitment are working in conjunction with a prestigious boat builder on the outskirts of Norwich who urgently require Marine Electricians.Apply >
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company with the successful candidates being responsibly for electrical installations on new
Location: Norwich, Ref: 21220, Type: Permanent
Highbury Recruitment are looking for Laminators ./ FinishersApply >
With clients across sectors such as Marine, Defence, Leisure and Architectural, you will be given the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects in a modern and well equipped manufacturing site.
Location: Norwich, Ref: 21221, Type: Permanent
Boat Builders / Joiners - My client is a prestigious boat builders to the East of Norwich. They make luxury items for high end clients. They are looking to recruit boat builders and/or joiners who have a keen eye for detail and who take pride in their work.Apply >
A carpentry/joinery or boat building q
Location: Wymondham, Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per Year, Ref: 21222, Type: Permanent
Highbury Recruitment are working with a specialist engineering company who are looking for an experienced Pipefitter.Apply >
A mechanical pipefitter with the attributes as listed below.
Hydraulic Pipe installations
Mapress , gerberit or equivalent pipe installation
Salary: £35,000 - £37,500 per Year, Ref: 21184, Type: Permanent
Highbury Recruitment are working with a Client who are looking for a Safety, Health and Environmental Officer primarily across its North Norfolk sites.Apply >
• Responsible for all Safety, Health and Environmental compliance and training across all
• Ensure tha