Start Date: 2019-09-16
Highbury Recruitment are working in conjunction with a fast-growing electrical contractor providing design and installation services across all business sectors in East of England.
They pride themselves on delivering excellent standards of workmanship and client service in a safe environment and working to their core values:
1. Honesty, Trust and Integrity
4. Exceeding expectations
If you share the same values, we would welcome your application.
Due to continued growth, the Client is looking to expand their workforce and recruit fully qualified electricians with rail experience to work on large rail and commercial projects across the East of England.
You will be required to carry out 1st and 2nd fix installations of electrical services including metal containment systems including galvanised conduit, SWA installations and glanding, ELV, LV and fire alarm circuits and distribution boards exceptionally to high standards.
• Competitive package
• Support from a dedicated contracts manager and supervisors
• Company clothing including branded PPE
• Van, Fuel Card, Phone, i Pad
• Opportunities to progress your career
• Additional training for career development as required, PTS sponsorship Skills Required
• NVQ 3 or City & Guilds equivalent in electrical installation
• 17th Edition as minimum
• Current valid ECS card
• Minimum 3 years on site experience
• Ability to read and understand drawings
• Good IT and organisational skills essential
• City and Guilds 2391 Initial verification & certification desirable but not essential