Material HandlerLocation: Norwich
Salary: £11.00 - £12.20 per Hour
Start Date: 2021-06-07
My engineering client in Norwich is looking for a Materials Handler to join their ever expanding team.
Duties will include:
• To process material receipts and issues through the Stores in accordance with internal procedures and company policy.
• To ensure that all materials are physically safeguarded to minimise damage or loss by incorrect storage (through environmental conditions or inappropriate stacking) incorrect handling, poor location or pilferage and to report any observed noncompliance to the Stores and Despatch Supervisor.
• To ensure that all materials are handled with full compliance to prevailing external regulations relating to personal protection, Health & Safety and industry good practice and to report any observed non-compliance to the Stores and Despatch Supervisor. • To process paperwork through the Goods Receiving menu of the company’s E.R.P.
• To service ad-hoc requests in a courteous and efficient manner.
• To liaise with other Stores personnel to ensure the Company obtains maximum service from the Stores function.
A forklift licence would be an advantage.
This is a full time permanent position.