Estates ManagerSalary: £20,000 - £40,000 per Year
Start Date: 2021-12-20
Highbury Recruitment are currently looking for an Estates Manager to join their busy client along the North Norfolk Coast.
We wish to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated professional with the knowledge, expertise and exceptional leadership and management skills to drive the Estates department forward. We are looking for someone who can:
• Provide operational management and contribute towards the strategic direction of the Estates department.
• Demonstrate quality ‘hands on’ leadership and management skills, with the ability to foster a positive working culture.
• To prepare, balance and manage the budgets within the department and administer funds allocated in accordance with the Company’s Financial
• Display successful experience in procurement, contractor management and supervision.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of leadership and management within an Estates management position.
• Knowledge and experience of working in a similar industry is highly desirable.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to problem solve, create innovative solutions and respond effectively to challenges and change management.
There are exceptional company benefits, discounts and advantages.
This is a full time, permanent position. Some weekend and evening work will be required.
Salary is negotiable for the right person.
Please email cvs with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org (agy)